PremierTox offers a comprehensive menu of urine drug screening solutions–all of which are provided at no cost to the physician or practice. Our services include the following.
- In-office point of care (POC) qualitative urine drug testing designed to meet each office's protocol. Immediate results with a CLIA-waived device for improved clinical decision-making by the treating physician.
- Immunoassay (qualitative) tests are a standard 12-panel assay with the ability to perform as many as 15 panels, customized to accommodate each office's protocol.
- Confirmation testing using quantitative analysis through LC/MS/MS combined with ultra-performance liquid chromatography (UPLC) to achieve quantitative results within 24 to 48 hours of sample receipt. LC/MS/MS:
- Uses ultra-performance liquid chromatography (UPLC) for separation of individual components of a complex mixture'an emerging analytical technique coupled to mass spectrometry to generate a "chemical fingerprint" that is unique for each drug. This enables positive identification and quantification of substances at very low levels and virtually eliminates any false negative results.
- Draws upon basic chromatography principles to run chemical separations at higher flow rates for increased speed while simultaneously achieving superior resolution and sensitivity.
- The high-speed separation of components allows for a nine-fold increase in sample throughput, without compromising the quality of results. This translates into testing more samples in a shorter period of time and significantly reducing turnaround time of results.
- Results will be posted on PremierTox Lab's secure web portal within 24 to 48 hours of sample receipt. (They will also be available via email or fax upon request.)