In this position, the right candidate will gain, and provide the organization with, a clear perspective into the mindset of our customers and champion their needs. This marketing leader will proactively survey the competitive landscape and identify innovative marketing solutions to position the Company as the industry leader for the years to come. The candidate will have responsibility for creating a unique corporate marketing program to support PremierTox’s strategic objectives and the continued enhancement of the Company’s brand image.
The candidate must be an experienced digital manager, capable of taking an analytical and commercial approach to drive the digital strategy forward – including CRM and email marketing – while possessing a strong mix of practical marketing skills in order to multi-task and adapt to the needs of the team and the business on a day-to-day basis.
Responsible for both the strategic development and day-to-day running of our targeted marketing to help drive: greater specific market awareness, customer engagement and new business leads.
- Acquire insights into how and why customers choose the products we and our competitors offer. Create, monitor, evaluate and report on customer research, market conditions and competitors
- Analyze our current products and services, current market perceptions of the Company, the competitive landscape, and market opportunities to derive and promote the core attributes of the Company’s unique brand and strategies.
- Work closely with other departments to drive the development of, and messaging for the company’s products and services.
- Design, plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Provide the management and hands-on involvement in production of new and creative marketing programs and materials for all existing products in support of sales and business development, and manage the launch of all new product and marketing initiatives.
- Lead initiatives to support consistency of content, message, and branding. Establish and maintain corporate imaging and branding standards.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Identify new industry-relevant digital and print advertising channels for focused marketing initiatives
- Knowledge share on the latest digital tools and techniques with colleagues across the sales and marketing teams to create greater efficiencies and ROI
- Generate new ideas and initiatives to keep improving and evolving the digital strategy