- Conducts day-to-day administration and operational tasks under the direction of the Director of National Sales.
- Responsible for (but not limited to) administrative tasks, recruitment, strategic planning, developing and keeping business contacts, and attending meetings both in and out of the office.
- Regularly visits client sites and off-site laboratories.
- Responsible for client satisfaction for work conducted.
- Locates or proposes potential business relationships by contracting potential clients to discover and explore opportunities.
- Closes news business agreements by coordinating needs, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contractual requirements with business operations.
- Screens potential business arrangements by analyzing market strategies, requirements, potential,; evaluating options; examining relevant factors; and estimating partners’ needs and goals.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university;
Minimum two years outside sales preferably within a healthcare/pain management environment;
- Demonstrated experience in successfully building a territory from the ground-up;
- Existing clinical contacts in the pain management and health care field preferred;
- Knowledge of physician issues such as liability, patient monitoring for compliance, quality of care;
- Strong communication skills;
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Office applications, CRM tools);
- Ability to rapidly increase sales;
- Understanding of insurance and reimbursement;